Casa Physicians Alliance News
About CASA Physicians Alliance
CASA Physicians Alliance was formed about 16 years ago with the goal of providing meaningful vaccine discount programs, products, services and information to our members so that their practices could benefit in the form of cost savings, improved patient care and stronger patient relationships. We continue to advance that goal by engaging with both our current and new vendor partners on our member’s behalf.
Today, CASA Physicians Alliance is proud to be the choice of thousands of physicians and clinics nationwide. Our growth continues rapidly and includes Pediatric, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, and Allergy clinics. CASA has no territorial boundaries restricting participation.
Currently we have established contract partnerships with the following vendor partners:
1. Sanofi Pasteur Sanofi vaccines, fluzone vaccines, and medical and surgical supplies.
2. Merck & Co., Inc. Merck vaccines
3. Medimmune, LLC FluMist®
4. Pfizer Trumenba®
5. Office Depot Discount Savings in-store and/or on-line. Benefits can be extended free to patients, families and friends.
6. Cleanovative Solutions Discount Savings on-line powerful sterilization-germ protection cleaning products. Benefits can be extended free to patients, families and friends.
7. VaxServe – Sanofi Medical and Surgical Supplies
CASA Members enjoy the highest level of vaccine savings available from Sanofi Pasteur, Merck & Co., Inc.,
Medimmune, LLC (FluMist ®) and Pfizer (Trumenba®). You will see by reviewing enclosed pricing schedules that member savings are significant. The ability to obtain these types of discounts is based solely on the performance of the members and their loyalty to the products of our vendor partners. Merck and Sanofi Pasteur independently provide additional discounts via prompt pay, promotions, etc.; it is important to note, these additional discounts i.e. vendor promotions are in addition to CASA discount pricing.
Because the performance of the contract (vendor loyalty) applies to the performance of the entire membership combined, it is essential that those not complying with performance requirements as outlined in the CASA Physicians Participation Agreement be removed from participation. However, compliance is simple and removal is rare and never done without carefully reviewing all information with the clinic. A non-compliant clinic will always be given an opportunity to correct any problems. We have great support from the vaccine representatives to provide help, if needed.
In summary, CASA Physicians Alliance works in partnership with our vendor partners to obtain the highest level of vaccine discounts available and all of our members must understand the need to work as a team and commit to meeting requirements of the CASA Participation Agreement to enjoy the savings program provided.
Major Benefits of CASA:
ONE-STOP-SHOP - One on-line portal for ordering from all vendor partners -
- CASA does not require any fees to join the alliance.
- The CASA Participation Agreement is not a binding contract but an agreement to comply with member compliance requirements. Participating members may discontinue participation at any time by notifying CASA.
- Members are not required to group vaccines or buy certain volumes of vaccines to acquire CASA discounts. However, CASA, by contract, is required to insure that our members buy available vaccine products from our vendor partners in lieu of equivalent vaccines from other vendors to meet compliance requirements.
- As a member of CASA, clinics may elect to participate in any or all discount buying programs with our vendor partners.
- Sanofi Pasteur’s Flu Vaccine (Fluzone) also has CASA savings that are further enhanced with the Sanofi Flu Partners Program.
As a member, via our web site www.casalliance.net you will continue to purchase vaccines from Sanofi Pasteur and Merck. For other vendor partners you will still purchase through their authorized distributors or like Office Depot purchase through the CASA Physicians Alliance Office Depot web site. In all cases, you will be receiving the CASA member discount savings. ONE-STOP-SHOP is easy and you can move directly from our site to any vendor partner to expedite your ordering requirements.
The following documents are enclosed to assist you in the process of becoming a member of CASA Physicians Alliance:
· CASA Physicians Alliance Participation Agreements
· *Pricing Schedules for Merck and Sanofi
· Medimmune Declaration Form
· *Price for Pfizer (Trumenba)
CASA Contract Pricing for Sanofi Pasteur Fluzone vaccine and Medimmune FluMist are provided prior to pre-booking for each flu season. Current pricing can be provided for the 2015-2016 flu season upon request. *CASA contract pricing should remain confidential and for your personal review only.
CASA does receive an administrative fee from Sanofi Pasteur, Merck, and Medimmune and other vendor partners for managing their respective contracts with CASA.
Lastly, CASA does pertinent mailings throughout each year to the membership with special promotions, additional saving opportunities, and sometimes just important need-to-know information. Because of the timeliness of mailings, clinics most often have important information before they can be visited by their account representative. This is not only helpful for the respective vaccine representative/clinic association but it enables the clinic to avoid missing important deadlines for special discount buying opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to consider CASA Physicians Alliance and how it benefits its members.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for further information.
Posted by Chris Dixon on 21st September, 2015 | Comments | Trackbacks
Categories: CASA Physicians Alliance GPO PBG
Tags: CASA Physicians Alliance, Discount Vaccine Program, Discount Vaccines, vaccine, Vaccine Reimbursement, Vaccine Group Purchasing Program, Discount Vaccine Buying Program, Sanofi Pasteur, Sanofi Fluzone, Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine, Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine, Sanofi, Trumenba Discounts, Trumenba Promotion, Vaccinate Early, Vaccine Coding, Physicians Buying Group, Pfizer, Gardasil 9, Daptacel, Discount Sanofi Vaccines, Healthcare Professional, IPOL, Merck - GARDASILÂ®9, Merck - GARDASILÃÂ®9, Patient Notifications, Meningococcal B Vaccine, Menactra, Influenza, Influenza Vaccine, Medical Buying Group, Adacel, Merck, Medimmune, FluMist, Office Depot, Cleanovative Solutions, VaxServe, Sanofi Flu Partners Program, Sanofi Pasteur Flu Vaccine, Discount Buying Opportunity, Vendor Promotion, Vaccine Savings, Savings on Pediatric Vaccines, Savings on Adolescent Vaccines, Savings on Adult Vaccines, Pediatric Vaccine, Adult Vaccine, Group Purchasing Organization, Medical and Surgical Supplies, Office Supplies, Hand Sanitizer, Zylast, Vital Oxide, One Stop Shop
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.casaalliance.net/trackback?post=32260246
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.